CDM for Clients
- Posted by:
- CDM for Clients
- Posted date:
CDM for Clients
IOSH Training Courses offer IOSH Managing Safely courses for working safely in the construction industry.
This course is ideal for people who will fill the role of a Client for CDM 2015. If construction is carried out for you or your business, you are seen as a client and can benefit from this course. Clients can also be commercial, like landlords and schools.
The Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2015 brings changes in the Client’s duties. These changes include a new role as Principle Designer, and the removal of Co-ordinator. The course will cover new requirements so that you understand the new regulations.
When you’ve completed this course, you will understand:
- The legal standing of Principal Contractors and Contractors
- The roles of Principle Designer, Principle Contractor, and Designers
- The documentation requirements for projects
- The requirements for experience, skills and knowledge assessments
When you take part in this course you will learn the following:
- Responsibilities of the duty holder
- Application and overview of CDM 2015
- How to prepare information for pre-construction
- The requirements for project notifications
- Requirements for health and safety
- Requirements for planning the construction phase
The course is aimed at contractors and clients. To take part in this course you should speak and understand English. It’s an interactive course with discussions in the classrooms, as well as case studies.
When you’ve successfully completed the course you will receive your certification.
IOSH Training Courses offer a range of management and staff training courses for a wide range of UK industries. Our courses offer the help and advice required to work safely. If you are interested in finding out more about Construction Design and Management Regulations get in contact with our helpful staff.
For more information about the CDM for Clients, please phone us at 01189 541 700.