- Posted by:
- CDM for Principal Contractors and Contractors
- Posted date:
CDM for Principal Contractors and Contractors
Our IOSH course will educate contractors on their responsibilities with the new CDM regulations. The course is for contractors, sub-contractors and principal contractors.
The new Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations came into power in April 2015. These new regulations have changes that will determine what the duties of contractors are. Some of the changes include the extension of the Principal Contractor’s duties.
When you’ve completed this course, you will understand:
- The legal standing of Principal Contractors and Contractors
- The documentation requirements for a project
- The requirements for skills, knowledge, resources and experience
- The roles of the Designer, Principle Designer and Client
When you take part in this course you will learn the following:
- Responsibilities of the duty holder
- Application and overview of CDM 2015
- Requirements and content of the construction phase
- Worker and contractor engagement
- Requirements of health and safety
- How to plan, monitor and manage construction work
The course is for principle contractors and contractors. To take part in this course you should speak and understand English. It’s an interactive course with discussions in the classrooms, as well as case studies.
When you’ve successfully completed the course you will receive your certification.
IOSH Training Courses offer a range of management and staff training courses for a wide range of UK industries. Our courses offer the help and advice required to work safely. If you are interested in finding out more about CDM for Principal Contractors and Contractors get in contact with our helpful staff.
For information about CDM for Principle Contractors and Contractors, please phone 01189 541 700.