- Posted by:
- Construction Regulations
- Posted date:
Construction Regulations for 2015 – General Awareness
Our IOSH Managing Safely course is aimed at everyone involved in construction. If you are part of a construction team, you need to understand the changes to CDM 2015. You should know how they impact your specific role in the system.
The Construction Regulations 2015 – General Awareness is part of our safety at work courses. You will learn about the legal requirements and duties of people in construction. This holds true for individuals and organisations in all types of construction projects.
When you’ve completed this course, you will understand:
- How to identify the different roles of designers, contractors, and principle designers
- The roles of Principle Designer, Principle Contractor, and Designers
- Learn the importance of the assessment requirements, skills, knowledge and resources
- The requirements for project documentation
When you take part in this course you will learn the following:
- Responsibilities of the duty holder
- Application and overview of CDM 2015
- How to prepare information for pre-construction
- How to create a client brief
- Requirements for health and safety
- How to reduce, control and eliminate risks
The course is for everyone involved in the construction process. To take part in this course you should speak and understand English. It’s an interactive course with discussions in the classrooms, as well as case studies.
IOSH Training Courses offer a range of management and staff training courses for a wide range of UK industries. Our courses offer the help and advice required to work safely.
When you’ve successfully completed the course you will receive your certification. For information about Construction Regulations for 2015 – General Awareness, phone 01189 541 700.